VB U18 Elite Tournament Tournament Rules
1. Playtime 2 x 45 min in group games and playoffs. 10 min break at half time.
2. Free choice of players. Maximum 18 man squad per game.
3. The clubs can change max 7 players at the stoppage of play. Otherwise the DBU´s rules for tournament play.
4. A replaced player, may always be a substitute again.
5. Should club colours be identical, second club listed is to change colour.
6. If a placement match is draw at full time, it will be decided by 5 penalty shootout from each team.
7. When the red card is shown, judiciary takes disciplinary measures to make a decision on how long the quarantine the individual player is sentenced.
8. If a team is not present at the pitch before the scheduled game start. The match opponent will win on walk-over with a 3-0 victory.
9. Should there be major delays in the program; the organizer is entitled to move the required match to an artificial turf pitch (outside) to comply with schedule / bulletin boards. These teams cannot protest.
10. We encourage all teams to comply with Fair Play and display good attitudes towards sentences, team mates and – opponents, coaches and spectators.
11. All teams are responsible for keeping used locker room in a good condition. Teams will be informed of any damage and replace/compensate the damage caused by vandalism.
12. Team Managers and coaches are responsible for returning footballs, vests and cones used for warm-ups, being brought back to where gear is placed next to the pitch before game start.
13. Current priorities for group games: